qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing master to always use x.y.z format versions
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 17:15:30 GMT
On 4 September 2015 at 20:26, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Flavio raised the question on the 0.10 vote thread of whether we could
> change our versions to always use 3 parts, rather than change back and
> forth from 2 whenever there is a point release. I think this is a good
> idea (I'm using 3 on the JMS client for the reasons he stated), so I'd
> like to change master to be 0.11.0-SNAPSHOT] rather than just the
> 0.11-SNAPSHOT it is currently.
>
> I'll look to do that next week unless there are any objections.
>
> Robbie

I have nowmade the change, by running "bin/version.sh  0.11.0-SNAPSHOT":
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=qpid-proton.git;a=commit;h=c7710b4ed5af2916d9725f7bec6805896b2e35f1

I gave the maven and cmake builds both a run, and built+used qpidd
master against the proton-c install, all seemed well.

Robbie