qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Otavio Rodolfo Piske <opi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Proton 0.11.0 release update - Alpha is available
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:56:56 GMT
Hi Justin,

Before going to beta, would it be possible to review a couple of issues
I submitted?

In order of priority/importance, I'd suggest:
- PROTON-1026: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1026

- PROTON-1027: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1027
- PROTON-1020: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1020

Kind regards