qpid-users mailing list archives

From lizzrd <tim_ri...@cpr.ca>
Subject SpringBoot 2.1.3 Qpid client(6.3.3) high cpu when broker shutdown
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 23:40:46 GMT
I have a Springboot 2.1.3 application that is using Qpid client 6.3.3 to
connect to a qpid broker.  This is a receiving application that uses a
"org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer" with
ConcurrentConsumers set to 5.  Whenever I shutdown the broker,  the cpu on
the client climbs to 100%.  We I restart the broker the application does not
reconnect.

If I replace the 6.3.3 Qpid client with version 0.32, the application
behaves as expected. Loop every 5 seconds trying to reconnect and with
resume with the broker is brought online.

If I use 6.3.3 Qpid client with 1 ConcurrentConsumers, it seems to behave in
a way I would expect.

I have tried other version of Qpid Client, it seems anything newer than 0.32
has the same behavior.

It there something I am missing?