qpid-users mailing list archives

From Martín Paoloni <martin.paol...@mulesoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Reject Policy not working
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:18:08 GMT
Hello,

I am using qpid-client 6.0.4 and qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms 0.322 to
subscribe to an Azure Service Bus topic, which has DLQ (dead letter queue)
enabled and a max redelivery count of 2.

When the processing of a received message fails, I'm doing a
session.recover(). But this seems to dispatch the same message over and
over again, locally, without sending it back to Azure, and therefore,
ignoring the max redelivery count configuration.

I have tried setting system property qpid.reject.behaviour to "server", but
this made no change. Also, adding the option rejectbehaviour to the binding
URL results in an error message, stating that the option is unknown.

Any ideas?

TL;DR: I need rejected messages to go back to the queue instead of them
being redispatched locally.

Many thanks!

Martín Paoloni