From Peter Hawkins <pe...@hawkins.emu.id.au>
Subject Re: BETA 3 (fwd)
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:03:48 GMT
Hi...

A few small requests...

Can you please fix the build process so that:
(a) the clean target actually cleans, ie. removes *.o *.slo *.lo *.la?

clean appears to have been further broken in beta 3 over beta 2, now
it doesn't even clean *.o (since the Makefile doesn't define OBJS).

(b) the distclean target really removes things like
src/libpython.module, test/testpython.py and the Makefiles from Doc/
and src/?

Can you also please remove the 0-byte files doc-html/modpython2 and
doc-html/icons/icons2 from the tarball? They cause lintian warnings.

This would make my life easier when packaging it (I already have a
preliminary debian package).

=)
Peter

--