From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject 3.0 release?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:34:25 GMT

I haven't had any reports of problems since the last beta, except for
Peter's requests for makefiles and a few other cosmetic things which I
think I fixed, so I'm thinking of actually releasing MP 3 as it is now.

There is a ton of stuff I'd like to add eventually, but in the current
state I think this version is sufficient for someone holding off on
upgrading to httpd 2.0 because there is no mod_python, which is why I
think it's important to release "less sooner" than "more later".

Does anyone have any objections? Should there be another beta? Should it
be released as 3.0.0 or 3.0.1?

Grisha