From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: to tag or not to tag
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:11:37 GMT

I did find a small problem - one of my latest patches introduces an if
statement using sizeof(long long) when dealing with apr_off_t (which can
be either long or long long and requires either PyLong_FromLong or
PyLong_FromLongLong). Apparently M$ compiler doesn't support long long.

But I'm inclined not to consider this a stopper since people who have an
MS compiler probably are smart enough to comment those lines out, while
most windows users expect to use a precompiled binary, which I'll make.

We can fix it for 3.0.2, it seemes like the portable way to do this is to
use the HAVE_LONG_LONG from pyconfig.h...

Grisha