From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.0.2 ?
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:07:31 GMT
--On Wednesday, January 22, 2003 23:25:33 -0500 "Gregory (Grisha)
Trubetskoy" <grisha@apache.org> wrote:

> I think I've got all the problems reported so far fixed, there is more
> details in the NEWS file, plus we have a distutils based windows
> installer.
>
> Anyone have any objections to tagging what's currently there 3.0.2?

Nope.

The only thing is that this time I'd like to ensure that there are 3 +1s on
this list for a release (after you post a suitable release candidate).
Since there are only three committers, I'd be satisfied if we just get 3
recorded +1s.

This sort of follows the HTTP Server guidelines:

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html

Not all of it applies to mod_python, but it gives you a general idea of the
policies.  If you have any questions, please holler.

And, I'd also like to see you point at our mirrors in the
announcements/website rather than directly at /dist/httpd/.  =)  -- justin