From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.0.2 ?
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:40:54 GMT

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Geert Jansen wrote:

> I just checked the current CVS version and there are still some bugs left:
>
> - server.port is always 0

This is because it really is 0 in the underlying C structure. I'm not sure
why, but I added a note in the docs that connection.local_addr will give
you the port number if you need it.

> - `None' is inserted in sys.path. This break a lot of code from the standard
>   library.

Could you elaborate on this one? I don't remember it for whatever reason.

> - request.headers_out doesn't seem to work. Headers added to this table never
>   make it into the request.

Interesting, I'll have to test this.

Grisha