From "Jack Diederich" <jack_dieder...@email.com>
Subject Re: Talking about PSP: Internals
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:17:53 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: peter@hawkins.emu.id.au (Peter Hawkins)
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 11:36:08PM -0400, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Michael C. Neel wrote:
> >
> > > wouldn't appeal to me, but I know a lot of developers who like the html
> > > generation features of CGI.pm; so I think it would be a pretty safe bet
> > > that there are other python developers who would go for this too.  I
> > > think if is was done in python well, allowing a very easy method to
> > > produce the more complex html (tags with several args), I would still
> > > like to check it out.
> >
> > I know this is getting OT, but have you tried HTMLgen?
>
> Is HTMLgen dead upstream? I maintain the debian package but there hasn't
> been a release in a long time.
I like HyperText http://dustman.net/andy/python/HyperText/
Extremely simple HTML generation
  row = HTML.TD('this is the text', colspan=3, bgcolor='red')
It is completely HTML4.0 compliant, to the point it won't
let you set properties that aren't in the spec.  I've patched
my local version to add some of the defacto fields.

-jack

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup