From Barry Pederson ...@barryp.org>
Subject Re: tableobject - SystemError: error return without exception set
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 04:42:53 GMT
Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> Thanks for the patch, if you find more, please send them in, they are much
> appreciated! Off the top of my head - if the NULL is a result of a Python
> API call, then the error is already set, no need to worry about it, but in
> all other cases it should be set.

You're right of course...on second look the rest of those NULL returns seem
OK.

In looking it over again though , I ran across something in
table_subscript() that may be a memory leak.  A list is created, but if
there's no match ("no mach"), the reference to the list isn't decremented.
  I've attached another small patch.

	Barry