From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mod_python 3.1.0a and Mandrake
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:39:24 GMT

Thanks Oden.

Can you try it without the -lfl or -ll flags at all? I am pretty sure it
will compile without it on anything, including Mandrake, but just to be on
the safe side.

The

%option noyywrap

line in psp_parser.l should make a praser that doesn't need that library.

If it tests out OK, I'll modify your patch to remove references to libfl
altogether.

Thanks!

Grisha