From Oden Eriksson <oden.eriks...@kvikkjokk.net>
Subject Re: Mod_python 3.1.0a and Mandrake
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:53:01 GMT
måndagen den 1 september 2003 00.39 skrev Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy:
> Thanks Oden.
>
> Can you try it without the -lfl or -ll flags at all? I am pretty sure it
> will compile without it on anything, including Mandrake, but just to be on
> the safe side.
>
> The
>
> %option noyywrap
>
> line in psp_parser.l should make a praser that doesn't need that library.
>
> If it tests out OK, I'll modify your patch to remove references to libfl
> altogether.

I changed that line from:

%option noyywrap nounistd

to:

%option noyywrap

and got:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/oden/RPM/BUILD/mod_python-3.1.0a/src'
/usr/bin/flex -R -opsp_parser.c --header-file=include/psp_flex.h psp_parser.l
/usr/bin/flex: unknown flag 'R'.  For usage, try
        /usr/bin/flex --help
make[2]: *** [psp_parser.c] Error 1

flex --version
flex version 2.5.4