From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject [REPEAT] Please help test 3.1.1b
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:58:14 GMT

I think I didn't make it clear in the last message:

In order for this release to be officially announced, at least a few
people on this list need to try it and send in a +1 indicating that it
worked on their system (along with some desciption of what their system
is). *Anyone* on this list can do this, you don't have to be an official
committer or anything of that sort.

Doing a test could probably take as little as 10 minutes, and I'd
encourage you to do it sooner than later.

Looking at the www.modpython.org log we've only had one download of the
tgz file so far, which isn't encouraging :-)

Grisha