From "Alberto Sanchez Albarracin" <aalbarracin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: os.system() doesn't work
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:49:14 GMT
I don't think this is the problem because if a i try the pscp with a file
name that not exist, the pscp doesn't appear in the windows task manager, i
mean that if the pscp lacks of some parameter or doesn't find the file
doesn't seem to do anything. I've also tried to run the pscp from command
line and it has worked so the command line is well formed...