From David Fraser <dav...@sjsoft.com>
Subject Re: New mod_python win32 installer for testing
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:31:28 GMT
Hi Grisha

That's great. I still have a problem with attaching files (see the mail
entitled "Files in FieldStorage under mod_python 3.1.3")
but I'm not sure if its Windows-only. Anyway there is a fix there.
But I would recommend releasing this, and putting that patch into a
3.1.4 release (i.e. please don't count this as a -1)

David