From "Sean Treadway" <se...@superchannel.org>
Subject RE: inital questions and patches
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:29:15 GMT
I ran across the following mod_python for pyblosxom.  Maybe this could
be useful for your purposes:

#!/usr/local/bin/python
from mod_python import apache, util
import sys
import config

__author__ = 'Wari Wahab <wari at wari.per.sg>'
__version__ = config.py['pyblosxom_version']
__date__ = "$Date: 2003/05/08 04:08:37 $"
__revision__ = "$Revision: 1.9 $"
__copyright__ = "Copyright (c) 2003 Wari Wahab"
__license__ = "Python"

from Pyblosxom.pyblosxom import PyBlosxom
from Pyblosxom.Request import Request

def handler(req):
    req.content_type = 'text/html; charset=utf-8'
    req.add_common_vars()
    d = {}
    for k, v in req.subprocess_env.items():
        d[k] = v
    config.py['stdoutput'] = req
    config.py['renderer'] = 'modpython'
    r = Request()
    r.addConfiguration(config.py)
    r.addHttp(d)
    r.addHttp({'form':util.FieldStorage(req)})
    p = PyBlosxom(r)
    p.startup()
    p.run()
    return apache.OK