From "R. C. James Harlow" <ja...@wrong.nu>
Subject mod_python/util.py breaks on "empty" file uploads.
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:14:11 GMT
Hi all, I'm encountering a traceback when I don't fill in a file field in a
form. The attached patch fixes the problem, in a very quick and dirty way - I
think the infinite loop the patch is in should probaly count down against
Content-Length and break when it's read all the characters. I've not done
this because I'm not even sure if my diagnosis is correct, let alone my patch
- if someone can confirm this for me I'll be happy to do the work.

Thanks,
	james.