From Barry Pearce <barry.pea...@copyrightwitness.net>
Subject util.py & upload of large files
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:19:36 GMT
Hi al,

A quick question.

I am not totally 'at one' with RFC 1867. However I understand the basics
and know enough to have fixed up util.py. However, whilst I can
understand the memory error during readline on big files in
read_to_boundary(), I am lost to explain why I get similar errors at
line 133, when skipping to a boundary. I have fixed the code and it
works, but perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain to me why 2
lots of very large data appear to exist so early...

I am using Firefox 1.0.1, Apache 2.0.59 and mod_python 3.1.3 with Python
2.3.4 under Win32. (I also use the same setup under Linux).

Cheers,
Barry