From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@ispol.com>
Subject release?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:18:59 GMT

What do you folks think about gearing up for a release? Meaning not adding
new features and focusing on the little details (like docs, tests, bugs).

The only major thing that I think needs to be finalized is FileSession -
I'd like it to see all the locking issues resolved and either the code
rolled in to Session.py or Session.py split into separate files by class,
for consistency. I also think that if FileSession works well, it should be
made the default session mechanism.

Anything else major that I'm missing? I'd like to start a little
discussion on what would be a reasonable timeline and start making baby
steps towards achieving it.

Cheers

Grisha