From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@ispol.com>
Subject Re: release? FileSession.py
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:18:16 GMT

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

> OK so now I think we have a pretty good implementation of FileSession :)

Excellent - now who's in favor of splitting Session into multiple files
versus rolling FileSession inti Session.py?

I'm thinking that if the Session.py is split, then same should be done
with Cookie.py for consistency and that's too much changes when we are in
a pre-release stage.

So I'm in favor of adding FileSession into Session.py for _this_ release
with the plan to consider splitting Session.py and Cookie.py later.

Grisha