From dharana <dhar...@dharana.net>
Subject Re: [mod_python] Sessions performance and some numbers
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:29:02 GMT

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> There is no way that pickling stuff into a file is faster than a dbm.
>
> Do you know which DBM implementation you were using in your tests?

dumbdbm. I just installed mod_python and tried to use sessions. I knew
it was using DbmSession due to the docs but I have just learnt about all
the different dbm alternatives. Btw I'm still trying to figure out how
to make Python use gdbm or dbm (I have both of them installed) to make
some more tests. I told you I were a python newbie o:)

--
Juan Alonso
http://gamersmafia.com | http://laflecha.net