From dharana <dhar...@dharana.net>
Subject Re: release?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:30:05 GMT
I know I have little voice here but it would be nice to see a release in
the near future particularly because of FileSession and the psp string=
bugfix. If you need help testing the FileSession when the lock stuff is
finished or just general testing I will gladly help. I've been using a
FileSession without locking since I sent to the list without a problem.
However it was just me and the server, nobody else.

--
dharana