From Jim Gallacher <jg.li...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: release? FileSession.py
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:01:33 GMT
Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Are you OK with this version of FileSession.py ?

No, I moved beyond that version a while ago.

> I'm not sure I
> totally followed your thoughts since at a point the thread on
> FileSession became a bit blurry to me.

Hardly a suprise. It was getting kind of convoluted to me as well.

> If it's not OK, please send me
> a corrected version.

Attached is my latest and hopefully greatest. :)  This version uses the
grace_period idea to avoid race and/or deadlock issues and correctly
register the filesession_cleanup method to run at the end of a request.

In the original code there was a comment (from dharana?) about a random
EOFError in the do_load method. I have not been able to reproduce this
error but I left the comment in anyway.

Also, my comments for the filesession_cleanup function are rather
verbose. Feel free to trim them as you see fit.

Regards,
Jim