From Nicolas Lehuen <nicolas.leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:22:12 GMT
I'm sorry but I'm going to pass on this one, as I don't have the
required environment. Who is ready to merge the bugfixes back in the
2.7.x version ?

What if we used the 3.2 version and made sure that it run on Apache
1.3 ? Grisha, do you think it would be possible ? I don't know Apache
1.3 and mod_python 2.7 enough to see if it's feasable.

Regards,

Nicolas