From Nicolas Lehuen <nicolas.leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solving the import problem
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:15:46 GMT
Nick, what do you think about apache.import_module, as it is now
and/or as I've described  before ?

Let's forget about the import hook, let's say import is for standard
modules only. What do you think about providing our users a way to
dynamically import some modules without polluting sys.modules
(remember that shared hosting exists) ?

Regards,
Nicolas