From Nicolas Lehuen <nicolas.leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:30:49 GMT
Hi,

I've marked #45 as resolved, since the FileSession class has been checked in
for a while now. We only need a bit of documentation, but a few seconds of
source browsing can help an adventurous user to see how to use FileSession.
Now, what should we do about the new req.get_session() API ? Is it ready for
release now ?

This leaves use with #8 and #54, which are both related to importing issues.
Therefore I suggest we move those issues to mod_python 3.3 and try to
release 3.2 ASAP... A lot of bug fixes have been waiting 9 months or so to
be fixed "officially".

Regards,
Nicolas