From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where do we stand on 3.2.2 final?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:26:21 GMT

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Jim Gallacher wrote:

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-82 Unresolved

I guess this is another one of those where I wasn't paying attention, so
now I'm behind and don't really know what the cache module does... Too
much code to read too little time :)

Is the cache module something that we've decided is for 3.2 or is this a
3.3 future thing?

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-83 Fixed in trunk

This looks like the right fix.

> Grisha was hoping for a release before ApacheCon US in December. If we need
> to do another beta we should get on it this coming week. Otherwise let's just
> get this thing out the door.

Let's may be kick around a little discussion of the cache module problem
and then see?

Grisha