From dharana <dhar...@dharana.net>
Subject Re: FileSession automatic cleaning seems to be on vacation
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:19:04 GMT
Hello Jim,

sorry for the lag. Here is the .mp_sess.lck info:

/tmp/mp_sess # ll /tmp/mp_sess/.mp_sess.lck
-rw-r-----    1 httpd    sys             0 Oct 12 01:56
/tmp/mp_sess/.mp_sess.lck

I didn' touched anything in /tmp after my last email but I have had to
add a cronjob with the find line.

If I can do anything more to help debug this tell me.

--
dharana