From "Dom. Orchard" <rif...@g615.co.uk>
Subject Re: mod_python/sax bug.. (<3.1.4, 3.2.8)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:44:47 GMT
I see.. that does make some sense. So just now I did the following:-
Downloaded and installed expat 2.0
Re-compiled Apache
Re-compiled Python (I switched to 2.4.3 as well)
Re-compiled the latest PyXML (0.8.4)
Re-compiled mod_python
Restart apache...
Which did not change anything. Then I read Graham's post, and read the
article, and discovered even though I had installed a new expat, my old
libraries were still being used, so did some library moving around and
re-compiled Apache and now it works great.

Thank you very much for the help guys, much appreciated.
I hope the weather is nice in Liverpool & Aus! In Kent  (South east
England) its miserable and rainy... joy!

Thank you once again for resolving this issue,
Kind regards,
Dom