From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: configure failure with bash-3.1 - fixed in SVN, but not in any release
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:55:05 GMT
Rob Sanderson wrote:
> +1
>
> Seconded.  We have a kludge in our install script to replace sh with
> ksh, but it would be nice to be able to remove this.
>
> Thanks!

Is anyone aware of any issues fixed in trunk that still need to be
backported to 3.2.x? I'll check my notes tonight, but as I recall there
is nothing outstanding so we should be good to go.

One tiny thing that should go in is a fix for the DbmSession file
creation mode, but that is a 30 second job.

Otherwise, I'll roll a 3.2.9 release candidate tarball tonight.

Jim