From Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.2.9-rc2 available for testing
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:11:34 GMT
Jim Gallacher wrote:
> The mod_python 3.2.9-rc2 tarball is available for testing.

Something about the mod_python.util changes has either exposed a bug in
Trac, or introduced a bug into mod_python - I'm not sure which yet.

3.2.x r416547 with r393781 reverted works fine for me
3.2.x r416548 seems to be behaving as if any path info in the URL beyond
the object designated as a mod_python handler is being truncated after
the first slash - i.e.:

If the configuration is:

<Location /trac>
  SetHandler mod_python
</Location>

then an URL like:

http://host/trac/foo/bar/baz

gets treated as:

http://host/trac/foo/

I'll try to narrow down the source of the problem.

Max.