From David Fraser <dav...@sjsoft.com>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.2.9-rc2 available for testing
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:53:00 GMT
I've recently been bitten by the Apache 2.0.47 requirement as mentioned
in the following mails:
http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-February/020280.html
http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-May/021135.html
http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-May/021133.html

I've attached a patch to update the requirement in the docs - would be
good to have this in for 3.2.9
Have also put this in JIRA at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browser/MODPYTHON-174