From "Nicolas Lehuen" <nico...@lehuen.com>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.2.9 available for testing
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:24:18 GMT
I've got :
+1 Windows XP SP2, Apache 2.0.58 (mpm_winnt), Python 2.4.3

But, and it's my fault for not having tested this for a long time :
-1 Windows XP SP2, Apache 2.2.2 (mpm_winnt), Python 2.4.3

Only two tests fail but with a segfault, it's test_srv_register_cleanup and
test_apache_register_cleanup. This is not really surprising... I think we
should go ahead and release the 3.2.9 version, while filing a known bug
regarding the fact that we drop the support for those two functions. If we
accept this, then it's a +1.

Regards,
Nicolas