From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: release 3.2.10?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:41:05 GMT

I'm +1 on going for 3.2.10.

You in Canada probably have it easier - I think we hit 96F/35C at some
point today or yesterday (I wouldn't know I'm in the office which has AC
sunrise to sunset, I just listen to the news), and unfortunately (or not)
due to work pressures I have no time for anything - no frolicking for me
this summer :-(

Grisha