From Graham Dumpleton <grah...@dscpl.com.au>
Subject Trac and FieldStorage
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:58:02 GMT
The outcome of incompatibilities between Trac and changes made to
FieldStorage in
mod_python 3.2.9 resulted in us reversing out the changes. The
thought I expressed
at the time was that we keep what would be incompatible code for
mod_python 3.3
on the basis that next version of Trac will use WSGI as base anyway
and problem will
go away.

Problem now is that I am faced with a box which is running Trac which
I want to try and
run a snapshot of development version of mod_python 3.3 on. :-(

Was it concluded that it would be at all possible to modify the new
FieldStorage classes
so they would still work in a compatible way as far as how Trac was
using them, or was
it going to be too difficult?

Graham