From Graham Dumpleton <grah...@dscpl.com.au>
Subject Re: Need confirmation of memory leak using Apache 2.2.2.
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:24:14 GMT
The good news is that this isn't a problem introduced with mod_python
3.2.10
so doesn't necessarily have to stop that being released.

The bad news though is that is is also in mod_python 3.2.8, so it has
been
there for some time.

The question now is whether anyone else sees it on other platforms or
whether
it is something specific to my machine.

Graham