From "Deron Meranda" <deron.mera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mod_python] Setting req->user for mod_dav_svn (concerning leaks)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 22:22:45 GMT
On 8/2/06, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy <grisha@modpython.org> wrote:
> Is this a mod_python problem? Should we scrap 3.2.10? - it's out there,
> but the download page has not beed updated and no announcement made yet.

My understanding is that this is a newly-discovered leak after the
3.2.10 release was voted on and approved.  The leak itself though is
very old (and not a newly introduced 3.2.10 "feature").

   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-181

I believe it was decided that this leak not hold up 3.2.10, and
Graham has fixed it (supposedly) on 3.3 trunk.

There was a separate thread on this in the maillist recently,
but I just mentioned it in this one because in my case I was
hitting this leak and Graham had asked if I was seeing it too.

But Graham can clarify later...
--
Deron Meranda