From "Jeffrey Robbins" <je...@livedata.com>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.3.0-dev-20061109 tests on Win32
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:17:00 GMT
I had to change 'libapr-1.dll' to 'libapr-1.lib' to get the script to work.   (the .dll files
are in the bin directory on win32)
-----Original Message-----
From: "Graham Dumpleton" <grahamd@dscpl.com.au>
Date: Tuesday, Nov 14, 2006 6:03 pm
Subject: Re: mod_python 3.3.0-dev-20061109 tests on Win32

Jeff, can you download:

  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/mod_python/trunk/dist/setup.py.in?revision=475037

and use it in place of dist/setup.py.in and use build_installer.bat to confirm that it autodetects
the APR lib versions okay.

Also, can you send us the mod_python.vcproj file you modified to add finfoobject.c so we can
include it back in mod_python source code.

Thanks.

Graham

Jeff Robbins wrote ..
 Nicolas,

 I downloaded the stock 2.2.3 binary build.  To get setup.py to link, I
 had to edit this:

         if winbuild:
             libraries = ['libhttpd', 'libapr-1', 'libaprutil-1', 'ws2_32']

 (added the -1 to libapr and libaprutil)

 The resultant build produced _psp.pyd and also a mod_python_so.pyd which
 I renamed mod_python.so and it ran.

 Does this sound right?

 - Jeff