From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Purpose of mp_conn.server member?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:32:57 GMT
I was fixing a error in the new mp_conn.log_error method and I noticed
that the connobject struct has a PyObject *server element. There is no
corresponding apache conn_rec->server attribute, I don't see it being
used anywhere in our code, and it is undocumented in mp_conn members.

See src/connobject.c line 49 and src/include/connobject.h line 44 and
http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-mpconn-mem.html

Does anyone know why it exists? It this some vestige from any earlier
age that can be deleted?

Jim