From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.3.0-dev-20061109 available for testing (release candidate)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:41:15 GMT
+1 Linux Ubuntu 6.06, Apache 2.0.55 (mpm-worker), Python 2.4.3
+1 Linux Debian Sarge, Apache 2.0.54 (mpm-prefork), Python 2.3.5
+1 Linux Debian Sarge, Apache 2.0.54 (mpm-prefork), Python 2.4.1
+1 Linux Debian Sid, Apache 2.2.3 (mpm-worker), Python 2.3.5
+1 Linux Debian Sid, Apache 2.2.3 (mpm-worker), Python 2.4.4
+1 Linux Debian Sid, Apache 2.2.3 (mpm-worker), Python 2.5