From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.3.0-dev-20061109 available for testing (release candidate)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:19:06 GMT
Jorey Bump wrote:
> Jim Gallacher wrote:
>> The mod_python 3.3-0-dev-20061109 tarball is available for testing.
>
> As this is a minor version bump, is there a link to the changelog so we
> know what new behaviour to expect/test?

Take a look at doc-html/app-changes-from-3.2.10.html in the tarball.

I'd say the biggest thing is the new importer, which is not compatible
with python 2.2. MP 3.3 should still work with python 2.2 if you turn on
the legacy importer, but we are officially dropping 2.2 support.

The big thing with this tarball is to get test feedback on a broad range
of platforms for: ./configure; make; sudo make install; make check

If you have any of your own applications you'd like to test... so much
the better.

Jim