From Jorey Bump <l...@joreybump.com>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.3.0-dev-20061109 available for testing (release candidate)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:20:55 GMT
Jim Gallacher wrote:
> Jorey Bump wrote:
>> Jim Gallacher wrote:
>>> The mod_python 3.3-0-dev-20061109 tarball is available for testing.
>>
>> As this is a minor version bump, is there a link to the changelog so
>> we know what new behaviour to expect/test?
>
> Take a look at doc-html/app-changes-from-3.2.10.html in the tarball.

That's a pretty sweet changelog. :)

> If you have any of your own applications you'd like to test... so much
> the better.

I've installed it on a lightly used production server so I can test it
against some real-world apps. Initial testing indicates that it's 10-20%
slower than 3.2.10; I'm not sure why.

Can I turn on the legacy importer with a runtime configuration, or do I
need to recompile? I'd like to compare the two.