From "Graham Dumpleton" <grah...@dscpl.com.au>
Subject Re: Was [Issues with "Session use with classes" wiki example.]
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 23:49:07 GMT
Anyone got any ideas about how we can run a semi informal review process
on any major new additions. When a page has been up for a while just going
in and making them change is reasonable, but if the person is in the process
of still putting it together what is the best way of providing feedback. Is it
just a matter of ensuring that a page isn't linked to in the wiki until people
have had a chance to look over it and comment? Do we discuss it on the
mailing list when there are issues, or put comments direct into pages?

Graham

Martin Stoufer wrote ..