From Graham Dumpleton <grah...@dscpl.com.au>
Subject Updated documentation on apache.import_module()
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:41:59 GMT
Jim, I have updated LaTeX documentation for the apache.import_module()
function. Can you run it through LaTeX and fixup all my wrongly
closed LaTeX
formatting. :-)

Can you and anyone else who is interested, read through the
documentation
I have added and comment on whether it is adequate. Ie., is there
anything
that you can think is missing based on your own knowledge of the new
importer,
or anything that is particularly clear.

I realise that this documentation should perhaps have been in a whole
section
by itself, but just wanted to get something in there so we can get
this thing out
the door and released before I get too eager and start sneaking in
even more
code changes. :-)

For those who don't check out code from subversion, the documentation
can
be seen at:

   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/mod_python/trunk/Doc/
modpython4.tex?view=markup

Search down for 'import_module'.

I'll check it all again in a day or so when I have a clear head.

Graham