From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: [Mod_python Wiki] Update of "MostMinimalRequestHandler" by JoreyBump
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:14:52 GMT
Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Mod_python Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by JoreyBump:
> http://wiki.apache.org/mod_python/MostMinimalRequestHandler

>   Let's begin at the beginning. Here is the most minimal request handler possible:
>
> + {{{
>     def handler(req):
>         return 0
> + }}}

FYI, you can get python syntax highlighting by starting your code block
with {{{#!python

Also I would avoid using "return 0". I know you want it to be the most
minimal handler possible, but I think it's better to encourage good
coding habits by using "return apache.OK". It will then be more logical
when users move on to more sophisticated handlers, perhaps in other
phases, where the handler may be returning something other than 0.

Jim