From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: Updated documentation on apache.import_module()
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 13:47:47 GMT
Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> Jim, I have updated LaTeX documentation for the apache.import_module()
> function. Can you run it through LaTeX and fixup all my wrongly closed
> LaTeX
> formatting. :-)

It built without errors, so your LateX is good. :)

> Can you and anyone else who is interested, read through the documentation
> I have added and comment on whether it is adequate. Ie., is there anything
> that you can think is missing based on your own knowledge of the new
> importer,
> or anything that is particularly clear.
>
> I realise that this documentation should perhaps have been in a whole
> section
> by itself, but just wanted to get something in there so we can get this
> thing out
> the door and released before I get too eager and start sneaking in even
> more
> code changes. :-)
>
> For those who don't check out code from subversion, the documentation can
> be seen at:
>

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/mod_python/trunk/Doc/modpython4.tex?view=markup
>

> Search down for 'import_module'.
>
> I'll check it all again in a day or so when I have a clear head.

I built the html docs and uploaded them to a temporary location, which
people may find easier to read than the LateX.

http://people.apache.org/~jgallacher/mod_python/dist/mod_python-3.3.0-dev-20061203/doc-html/

I believe the relevant bits are:

http://people.apache.org/~jgallacher/mod_python/dist/mod_python-3.3.0-dev-20061203/doc-html/pyapi-apmeth.html#l2h-32
http://people.apache.org/~jgallacher/mod_python/dist/mod_python-3.3.0-dev-20061203/doc-html/dir-other-pimp.html

Perhaps Graham could post links to other parts of the docs he might want
reviewed?

For myself, I'll read over the information when my morning coffee has
kicked in. :)

Jim