From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: Updated documentation on apache.import_module()
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 15:48:19 GMT
Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> Jim, I have updated LaTeX documentation for the apache.import_module()
> function. Can you run it through LaTeX and fixup all my wrongly closed
> LaTeX
> formatting. :-)

It would seem LaTeX doesn't like naked tilde characters, as ~ is used
for markup. Something like:

"""The '~/' prefix should be  used."""

becomes

"""The '&nbsp;/' prefix should be  used."""

in the generated html.

I thought \character{\~} might work, but that surrounds the tilde with
quotes so

"""The '\character{\~}/' prefix should be  used."""

becomes

"""The '"~"/' prefix should be  used."""

If anyone knows a fix please let me know. In the mean time I'll dig into
LaTeX and try to figure it out.

Jim