From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: [Mod_python Wiki] Update of "LocalSpellingWords" by MartinStoufer
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:48:51 GMT
Can someone explain the significance of this?

Jim

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Mod_python Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MartinStoufer:
> http://wiki.apache.org/mod_python/LocalSpellingWords

>   choose classes constrain context current default defined described documentation element
enable enforce example Examples extending focus for forthcoming framework function get guide
hand Handler handlers If in live local Memory mod Mod model new Notes

>   object of on Once one opposed Option option or order Other other our own publisher
Publisher python Python required rest run running Section selected session Session sessions
set short simpler simplify steps store strictly The the then This this through to two type
under understand use Using using usr Utilizing value values Version version3 want when will
with working you your