From Martin Stoufer <MCStou...@lbl.gov>
Subject Was [Issues with "Session use with classes" wiki example.]
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:15:29 GMT
Everyone,
    I just got around to reading the email from the list regarding the
session/class pages I put up. I think it's best that I take them down
for the time being until I have a better handle on things. Aside from
the few typos I made, the content up there isn't what it should be.

I'm still motivated to post a simple and direct 'hello world' example
that introduces beginners to the core functionality and issues to
address when using sessions with classes. From the valuable feedback
I've gotten so far, I wonder if this is even possible.

And yes, I agree that all the documentation on the wiki should be
addressing the current release (3.3) and let others augment with
notes/sub pages functionality in older releases.

--
* Martin C. Stoufer              *
* DST/DIDC/ITG                   *